Vacation Rental Owners,
our mission here at Boucher Property Management Services, LLC is to provide the very best property management services that we are capable of performing for our clients. We want to provide a stress-free environment, protect the owner's investment and help achieve the owner's goals. We take pride in ourselves to have a reputation in our community for honest, efficient and professional service. We've been proudly doing business since 2007 and are Licensed by the South Carolina Real Estate Commission and the City of Myrtle Beach.Satisfied with your present property management company?
Boucher Property Management Services, LLC is interested in obtaining additional rental units for our rental inventory. At the present time we do not have enough units to rent to potential guests. Our marketing program has been very successful in the past years and we have many repeat guests for both winter rentals and the remaining weeks of the year. Here is a brief summary of our Home Owner Rental Program.What are the management costs? What do they cover?
Flat rate commission of 27% of the gross rental income. This includes all credit card transaction fees. This rate also includes the departure cleaning of every rental, plus daily housekeeping if so requested by our guests.Monthly preventive maintenance costs:
What does the monthly preventive maintenance costs include?
- 1 Bedroom - $28.00
- 2 Bedroom - $30.00
- 3 Bedroom - $38.00
Replacement and servicing of the following Items:
We offer a comprehensive management program
- Linens & Towels
- Controller Batteries
- Shower Curtain
- Light Bulbs
- TV Remote Controls
- Furnace Air filters
- Coffee Maker
- Drinking Glasses
- Shower heads
- Plates, Dishes, Cups
- Hair Dryer
- Drain Clogs
- which includes performing a market analysis to assist the owner in determining a satisfactory rental rate.Managing an advertising program customized to fit the needs of the individual property owner, which may include:
Screening of tenant's which includes:
- An attractive yard or window sign.
- A printed information sheet on the rental property and amenities.
- Posting of advertising on multiple internet sites.
- Newspaper and Real Estate publication advertising.
- Establish a rental policy and a rental qualification statement that complies with fair housing laws.
- Obtaining a comprehensive application from prospective tenants.
- Perform credit checks, income verification and contacting references.
- Lease preparation and negotiation.
- Performing a thorough move-in inspection.
- Collecting security deposits and rent and maintaining and distributing funds through the appropriate trust accounts.
- Helping to prevent emergency repairs by managing a preventative maintenance program tailored to each individual property.
- Securing vendors and making payments for minor repairs.
- Obtaining multiple quotes from vendors and managing major repairs approved by the owner.
- Providing the owner with monthly statements including invoices for repairs.
- Performing periodic inspections at a frequency that will give the owner peace of mind.
- Perform move-out inspections. Assess damages (if any), coordinate repairs and provide a full accounting to tenant and owner.
- Initiate legal action in the name of the owner for eviction and to recover possession of the property.
We are confident our service will separate us from the competition and help protect your valuable investments. We look forward to serving you!Thank you for your consideration,Brian Boucher
Boucher Property Management Services, LLC